Learn to Make Rick Simpson Oil for full medical benefits.
The only way to know that you have the real thing, is to produce the proper oil yourself.
Rick Simpson was one of the pioneers for ‘Cannabis Oil’.
A Note from Rick,
“We do not provide or sell these extracts and we are not connected with any organizations or individuals who do, our only aim is to furnish you with the information and knowledge, which will allow you to produce this amazing medication yourself.”
These specifications below, were re-created from Rick Simpson’s official website: http://phoenixtears.ca/producing-the-oil/
The only way to know that you have the real thing, is to produce the proper oil yourself.
RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) is mainly made from Cannabis Indica Strains, they have been shown to be more effective for the physical ailments you may have. While, Sativa strains are often used for mental illnesses issues.
3 TOP INDICA STRAINS
Is a hybrid between OG Kush and Durban Poison bred in California. The THC content of Girl Scout Cookies Extreme is high
Medical Uses for Physical Ailments include:
Loss of appetite / Nausea / Pain
Medical Uses for Psychological Ailments:
Depression / Nervousness / Insomnia / Stress
These are just some of the debilitating, chronic conditions that Trainwreck has been found to treat effectively:
Nausea / Insomnia / Anxiety / PTSD / ADD/ADHD / Chronic pain / Stress / Muscle spasms / Loss of appetite / Headaches and Migraines
The following conditions are commonly and effectively treated with MK Ultra:
Stress / Pain / Insomnia / Depression / Lack of appetite
MK Ultra also does an excellent job of relieving various types of pain.
3 TOP SATIVA STRAINS
Banana Kush is used medically by medical practitioners to treat some diseases, their symptoms, and other chronic issues.
Stress / Depression / Pain / Insomnia / Lack of appetite / Nausea / Muscle tensions / Inflammations especially in females / chronic pain
Contains 0.20% CBD, making it a very effective strain for medicinal purposes.
Stress / anxiety / anti-depressant
Is simply considered an excellent mood booster.
The positive effects of Durban Poison include:
Uplifted/ Energetic / Happiness / Euphoria / Creativity / Invigoration / Inspiration / Stimulation
From start to finish, it usually takes three to four hours to accomplish the whole process.
Then the medicine is ready to be used.
Before beginning make sure you are in a well-ventilated area.
1 Pound of Cannabis
2 Gallons of solvent enough for two washes
(99% isopropyl alcohol, butane, ethanol, pure naphtha, or ether)
5 Gallon Bucket
A Deep Bowl
Wooden Stick for stirring
Clean Water Containers
Syringe without plastic applicators or
other storing containers.
Preparing Your Cannabis
1. Place the Cannabis in the 5 gallon bucket. Dampen the buds with the solvent, then crush the buds using your wooden stick.
2. After they buds have been crushed, add more of the solvent until the crushed buds have completely been covered in the solvent.
Stir the bud mixture for 3 -4 minutes, releasing the THC into the solvent.
3. Carefully pour the solvent oil material into a clean container, (This will be about 75-80% of the THC from the plant.) leaving the plant material in the bucket.
4. Add fresh solvent covering the orginal material in your bucket. Again, crush and stir for 3-4 minutes to release the remaining THC from the plant.
5. Pour the oil mix into the same container as the first blend. Discard the remaining plant material.
“Remember, quality is more important than quantity and the more medical values the finished oil contains, the better it will work as a medicine.”
6. Using your water containers; put a coffee filter in the funnel and pour in the solvent oil. Allow to drain, removing any unwanted plant material.
“The more funnels and containers you use, the faster the oil solvent mix will be filtered. Once the oil solvent mix has been filtered, it is now ready to have the solvent boiled off. I should also mention that if you are using high quality bud, after the oil solvent mix has been filtered it often looks about the same as gasoline or at times it can be somewhat darker.”
The solvent you used was clear. Coloring of the solvent is due to the healing resins which are now dissolved with in it.
A rice cooker is preffered because it will automatically switch back to a low setting if the temperature begins to get to high.
When producing oil, if the temperature gets a little over 300°F (148°C), it will begin to vaporize the cannabinoids off the oil and, of course, you do not want this to occur. If a rice cooker is working properly, it will automatically come off the high heat setting at roughly 210 to 230°F or (100 to110°C), which is above the temperature where most people say decarboxylation is said to occur.
This temperature is still well below the point that THC and other cannabinoids will vaporize off the oil, which remains in the rice cooker.
Plus the resulting oil is decarboxylated, which is also important, so the oil can achieve its full medicinal benefits.
MAKING THE OIL
Always make sure there are no sparks, open flames, or red-hot elements in the area while you are filling the rice cooker or boiling the solvent off, because the fumes produced from solvents are very flammable and quite toxic.
Avoid breathing in the fumes that solvents produce, since they can have unpleasant effects on anyone nearby.
Aim the airflow from the fan at approximately the center of the rice cooker, the airflow will carry the fumes from the top of the rice cooker away and will also prevent these fumes from accumulating under the rice cooker at the same time. Lower speed setting is best.
1. Fill the rice cooker about 3/4 way full, allowing room for the oil solvent mix to boil without splashing over.
2. Place the rice cooker on high heat setting an begin to boil the solvent off. Never attempt to do this without the use of a fan, since the solvent fumes could accumulate and if they come into contact with the heating element within the rice cooker, it could cause these fumes to ignite.
3. As the level of the solvent oil mix begins to drop and evoporate, carefully add more solvent from your containers until they are empty.
4. When all the solvent in the rice cooker has been reduced to about 2 inches remaining, add about 10 -13 drops of water. This will allow the remaining solvent to boil off the oil which remains in the rice cooker. It also helps to cleanse the oil of solvent residue.
5. When there is very little remaining in the cooker, put on a pair of oven mittens, pick up the cooker and begin swirling its contents. This is done with the airflow from the fan still taking the fumes away, it can speed up the finishing process slightly. As the heat within the rice cooker increases, the cooker will automatically switch from the high heat setting and then go to its low heat setting, which prevents the oil within the cooker from overheating.
6. As the last of the solvent is being boiled off, you will hear a crackling sound from the oil that is left in the cooker and you will see quite a bit of bubbling taking place in the oil that remains. Also, you will notice what looks like a small amount of smoke coming off the oil in the rice cooker, but don’t be concerned, since this is mostly just steam produced from the few drops of water that you added.
7. After the rice cooker has automatically switched to its low heat setting, I usually let it cool until it can be switched to the high heat setting again. After the cooker has automatically switched itself to the low heat setting for the second time, I then take the inner pot out of the cooker and pour its contents into a stainless steel measuring cup.
There may be a small amount of oil left on the bottom that is hard to get out.
You can use a piece of bread to absorb the oil while it is still warm. Eat and enjoy!
Be careful how much bread you eat, it may take an hour or more to get into your system. As with the oil it may put you to sleep for a few hours.
8. Take the oil that you poured into the stainless steel measuring cup and put it on a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer to evaporate off whatever water remains in the oil. Or; put the oil in an oven set at 120°C or about(250°F) for about thirty minutes to an hour.
9. When there is little or no bubbling left, remove from heat and allow to cool for a bit.
10. Using plastic applicators or syringes with no needles, slowly draw the warm oil up into the syringes and then allow it to cool.
As the oil comes down to room temperature, the resin or oil which contain the healing cannabinoids, will become a thick grease-like substance and it is then ready to use as a medicine. Sometimes the resin is so thick that it can be hard to force it out of the syringes when cooled. If such a thing happens, simply put the syringe in a cup of hot water, then in a short time you should be able to squeeze your dosage out more easily.
Do not dab RSO, as it is made with high-proof solvent and could be adverse to one’s health.
This oil has an extremely long shelf life. But for long-term storage, it is best to put it in a dark bottle with a tight lid or a stainless steel container.
If kept in a cool dark place when stored, it can maintain its medicinal potency for a great number of years.